At Eyes on Sammamish, we are adjusting our daily operations to better serve our community:
- Masks: we are requesting that all patients wear masks while in our office to protect the health and safety of our staff and community
- Telehealth Appointments: Call us to setup a telehealth appointment for appointments such as suspected eye infections (redness, itchy, discharge), styes, eye allergies (itchy, watery), etc. We will connect you with one of our optometrists to attempt to help you without having to come into the office.
- Special shopping hours: the first hour each day will be dedicated to “higher risk” patients including: +65 years old, those with underlying medical conditions, or those who are immunocompromised (see CDC guidelines for full description). Please let us know when scheduling that you wish your appointment to be set during this time.
- Curbside pick-up: just call for eyewear to be brought out to you(in most cases, contact lenses can be directly shipped to your home).
- Social distancing: we will be operating under social distancing guidelines in our clinic, insuring that interactions between staff and patients can happen at the recommended distance.
- Sanitizing: the amount of time in between patients will be increased to allow for additional sanitizing.
- Reduced capacity: the number of patients in the office at any time will be limited to help adhere to social distancing guidelines. In addition, we are requesting that patients +18 years of age come to their appointments alone and for those under 18 years of age come with only one parent (no siblings if possible).